Autopilot computer for high-current drive units, suitable for vessels above 10 metres/35 feet in length.
The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats ten metres (35 feet) or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current pumps, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves (30 amps continuous/50 amps peak).
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Recommended for boats above 10 metres (35 feet) in length
- High-current output of 30 amps continuous, 50 amps peak
- Clutch output (3 amps maximum)
- Compatible with high-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 and RF300 rudder feedback units
- NMEA 2000® connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, dedicated autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays
- NMEA 0183® input
NAC-3 Autopilot Computer
With Order , Με παραγγελία!
- Operating temperature-25°C to +55°C (13°F to 131°F)
- Weight0.7kg, 1.6lbs
- Overall Dimensions211(W) x 196(H) x 65.5(D) mm, 8.31" x 7.72" x 2.58"
- Power supply12/24 V DC +10-30%
- Power Consumption140 mA + drive unit load
- PerformanceDrive: 30 A cont., 50 A for 1 s
- Network1xMicroC (NMEA 2000), 1 LEN
- FeedbackFrequency/NMEA 2000/VRF
- Solenoid12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
- Clutch12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
- NMEA 0183In/Out