- CXL 2-3C/… is a sturdy, 3 dBd, vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station antenna, which covers the 160 MHz band in 4 models.
- The antenna is provided with our “C” mast bracket, which is a universal, epoxy-coated mounting bracket made of non-corrosive aluminium. The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- The antenna can be mounted on 27 to 65 mm dia. mast tubes and it is possible to lead the cable either along the inside or on the outside of the mast tube.
- The phasing of the radiating elements is carefully adjusted to yield maximum gain in the horizontal plane, with the level of the sidelobes reduced to a minimum. Special emphasis has been laid on obtaining a large bandwidth both in relation to SWR and gain.
- The broad-banded antenna element is completely enclosed in a glass fibre shroud, which will ensure performance undisturbed by corrosive environments.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- This antenna is constructed to ensure long dependable service in all climates.
Omni AntennasCXL 2-3C 160-174MHZ
Electrical Model CXL 2-3C/... Frequency 137 - 175 MHz covered by 4 models.
See model survey
Antenna Type Collinear, broad-band Max. Input Power 150 W Polarisation Vertical 3 dB Beamwidth, E-Plane 30 ° 3 dB Beamwidth, H-Plane Omnidirectional Impedance 50 Ω Gain 3 dBd (5.2 dBi) VSWR < 1.5:1 Bandwidth 13 MHz Antistatic Protection All metal parts DC-grounded (Connector shows a DC-short) HCM Code(s) HCM000ND00, 015DE50 Mechanical Connection(s) N(f) Materials Radome : Polyurethane-coated glass fibre
Mounting bracket : Seawater resistant aluminium, epoxy-coated
Colour White (RAL 9003) Wind Area 0.143 sq. m / 1.54 sq. ft Wind Load 181 N (160km/h) Height 2950 mm / 116.14 in. Weight 4.2 kg / 9.26 lb Mounting On 27 - 65 mm dia. mast tube Environmental Operating Temperature Range -35°C to +70°C Survival Wind Speed 260 km/h Ingress Protection IP56