Fit out your boat with Triton² sailing instruments and enjoy crystal-clear displays that put the sailing data you rely on exactly where you need to see it.
Triton2 Display and Pilot Triton² Autopilot controller and display pack
With Order,Με παραγγελία!
Your course looks clearer with Triton²See the data you rely on: Speed, depth, wind and more, in full colour on Triton²’s low-profile, intuitive displays. The 4.1” screen will show you what you need to see, night and day – and even in direct sunlight – giving you all the information you need to sail your boat smarter and in safety, whatever the weather.
See what you want to seeCustomise Triton² to show what you want to see, placed exactly where you want to see it. Simple numerical screens show any data available on your network, while the intuitive SailSteer display places everything you need in one place, with wind data and boat speed overlaid on an intuitive diagram that also shows laylines, heading and waypoint information. To help keep you safe on the water, Triton² will also display AIS data for a clear view of surrounding vessels – and with a linked DSC VHF radio you can call them, straight from the instrument display.
Low profile screenTriton²'s low profile design will enhance any cockpit. Standing only 8mm proud, the sleek display has wide viewing angles and exceptional brightness, but consumes a negligible 150mA of power. So, whether you mount the display at the helm, on the bulkhead or over the hatch, you’ll always be able to see the data you need.
Add speed, depth and wind with our packsExpand the capabilities of your Triton² Displays and save money with our handy packs.
A Speed/Depth pack adds a smart Tri-ducer to feed boat speed, depth and temperature to your Triton² display via the NMEA 2000 network, or add Wind with our Speed/Depth/Wind pack and our new WS300 series wired or wireless wind sensors.
Set up your Triton² system
Triton² is so simple to use that you shouldn’t need the manual. Here, B&G Product Expert Mike Sugden talks you through the various Triton² Display settings and views to ensure you get the most from your B&G display when set up for cruising mode.
- Optical Bonding: Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons. Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton² instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system.
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- The Triton² is simple and quick to install
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.